Seller’s acceptance of buyer’s purchase order is expressly made conditional on buyer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the sale contained in buyer’s purchase order as well as all resort terms and conditions pertaining to buyer’s order. Buyer Seller understands that all package(s) purchased, as stated in this purchase order, are 100% transferable to a qualified person(s) and non-refundable. Buyer understands this is not a contest, lottery, or drawing. By giving us your payment information and billing address, you understand that your credit has been charged for the amount specified in this purchase order, and all sales are final. For general information or to book your travel dates, please contact the customer service department. Monday – Friday 11am-7pm (EST) or email us at email@example.com.
When purchasing a travel package a travel package from Dynasty Vacation Club, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, intend to be legally bound by them and acknowledge and agree that they become part of your contract with Dynasty Vacation Club. Any payment made for a travel package offered to you by Dynasty Vacation Club constitutes final; acceptance of these Terms and Conditions set forth herein. We may, at our sole discretion, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes to our website at www.dynastyvacationclub.com. Dynasty Vacation Club is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No ST 42746
As a condition of participation, the customer hereby agrees to now and forever hold harmless and indemnity Dynasty Vacation Club and its representatives (collectively, Dynasty Vacation Club) from and against all claims, losses, damages, cause of action, suit, and liability of every kind, including all expenses of litigation, court costs, and attorney fees, for any property damage, injury, death or losses associated therewith, arising from participation in the travel package.
Dynasty Vacation Club acts as an agent for the independent travel supplier providing your resort package. Customer hereby agree to now and forever hold harmless and indemnify Dynasty Vacation Club from the actions or omissions of these independent suppliers including, but not limited to delays, over bookings, cancellation of services, cessation of operations, accidents, failures of equipment, or changes in itineraries or schedules.
Terms of Purchase
Purchaser understand and agrees that the full amount paid for this travel package is non-refundable, but may be transferred to a qualified person(s). Please note that separate terms and conditions dictated by the applicable supplier will apply to your reservation and purchase of products and services. You agree to abide by such terms and conditions, including payments of all amounts when due and compliance with the applicable suppliers’ policies, rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of package, products and services. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s terms, conditions, policies, rules or restrictions may result in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation or purchase as well as assuming liability for any amount Dynasty Vacation Club incurs as a result of such violation. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of your purchase of the travel products from Dynasty Vacation Club. Out of term cancellations (Less than a two week notice prior to check-in date) and If you fail to show up (NO SHOW) for a scheduled reservation/presentation you will automatically be charged a penalty of no less than $175 USD/Night. I understand that any unused processed payments will be applied to future travel.
Terms of Traveler
- All resorts in Europe and Asia offer a max stay of six or seven nights depending on promotion offered during initial sales call.
- US offer a max night stay of three nights unless otherwise stated in your invoice in the customer information section
- At least one traveler in-group is within the age requirements of twenty-eight to seventy five with an annual income of fifty thousand or above.
- All air and ground transportation, resort fees, taxes, and gratuities are the responsibility of the traveler unless otherwise stated in the package description
- Customer cannot split days in different destinations unless changing a vacation from Europe to Asia to a location that offers less days and nights.
- Booking, upgrades, changes and cancellations may be made or purchased through our Reservations Department at 1 (800) 998-9075 (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and applicable fees may apply.
- Purchaser MUST present a proper from of identification upon arrival at the resort (driver’s license, passport, credit card, or other official documentation). Some resorts are eligibility-specific (age/income/single/married/cohabiting); purchasers are advised to seek more information prior to or at the time of booking their reservation(s).
- Customer is required to take a sixty to ninety minute VIP presentation tour of each resort the buyer is traveling to (If you do not tour in the required locations you will be charged the retail rate for your stay)
- Upon check in two forms of ID will be required (Valid Driver’s License, major credit card, or passport). It is the customer’s responsibility to update any inaccurate information listed in your purchase order before booking reservations.
- All vacations packages require a minimum of forty-five days advance booking prior to travel dates and ninety days advance booking if traveling during major holidays. (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve/ Day, Spring Break, Easter Week, and July 4th.). Holiday fees may apply based on availability and location.
- In the event the customer is unable to use any portion of this travel package for any reason, including but not limited to (nature, weather strikes, mechanical failure, civil unrest, disease, environment, government restrictions, or acts of God, any monies paid, not including the original package price, will be applied as future credit to be used for future travel.
- Customer may change or cancel reservations at any time with a minimum two-week notice prior to check-in date
- Changes to your reservation included but are not limited to changes to itinerary, date change, change in number of travelers, etc. A new contract may be issued to accommodate changes or cancellations.
- NO PURCHASER SHOULD RELY UPON REPRESENTATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE INCLUDED IN THIS CONTRACT. This contract is for the purchase of a vacation certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumers’ right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statuses.
- I understand that all booking fees including, but not limited to holiday season, peak season, booking cancellation, airport transportation, and resort taxes are non-refundable and will be applied if unused, as credit toward future travel.
- Any false information given by the Customer, for qualification purposes, will result in the forfeiture of travel packages purchased and customer agrees to pay the full rate of their resort stay if disqualified from the resort tour