Oasis Cancun Resort
- 5 Days / 4 Nights In Luxury Accommodations
- Includes Unlimited Meals, Drinks & Alcohol
- 10 Restaurants And Refreshing Cocktails In 9 Bars
Price is per room for entire stay, Not per person or per night. (per couple)
As part of the all-inclusive plan, you can sample any of the resort`s 10 restaurants, each featuring different international specialties. If all the fun in the sun makes you thirsty, relax in one of 9 bars, easily accessible from anywhere you are at the resort. Entertainment is provided day and night performed by the talented Oasis Animation Team. Enjoy almost a half mile of pristine beach peppered with palapas and lounge chairs for total relaxation and sun worship. An executive par 3 golf course, a full service spa, a marina offering non-motorized water sports, a multi-purpose court and various shops are just a glimpse of the fun that awaits you at this Prestigious Cancun Resort.
Why Oasis Cancun!
- Indulge Your Tastebuds With 10 Restaurants & Enjoy Refreshing Cocktails In 9 Bars
- 2 Beach Clubs With Quarter Mile Pool the Longest in Cancun With 3 Swim-Up Bars
- Vegas-Style Shows, Live Concerts, Lounge And Nightclub Performances, Music festivals, Restaurant shows, Resident DJs And Poolside Skits
Splendid garden view rooms decorated in traditional Mexican decor with a terrace or balcony, individually controlled air-conditioning, private bath with shower/tub, 1 king size bed or 2 Queen beds, cable TV with remote control, direct dial telephone, bath amenities and safe deposit box.
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS
- Room Accommodations
- All meals included daily; breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and a la carte dinner
- Unlimited beverages including international and domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any of the resort bars
- Access to 10 restaurants and 9 bars
- Access to one of Cancuns largest oceanfront pools
- Quarter-mile beach frontage
- Extensive manicured grounds
- The most complete daily entertainment program in Cancun
- Spa facilities ($)
- 9 hole Par 3 executive golf course ($)
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- 24-Hour room service (service fee apply $)
- On-site daily entertainment program with more than 50 in-house performers including singers, clowns, acrobats, rollerblade performers, comedians and flash mobs
- Themed bar and entertainment concepts: Spice Disco, Coyote Bar, Vegas on the Beach, evening theater shows and beach parties. Evening entertainment, dinner and entertainment shows at the Italian, Mexican and Jazz restaurants
- Unlimited access to on-site gym
- Unlimited access to hard surface multi-purpose court during the day, additional fee for tennis equipment rental and night time play
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Take me there!
Try every one of the ten incredible restaurants, each one offering a different specialty to tempt the most discerning palate. Cool down at any one of the ten bars with a specialty of the day or your old favorite! Enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee at the Coffee Cafe. Listen to live music in the lobby bar while meeting new friends. The animation team will delight you with activities to entertain throughout the day and on into the night.
Indoor Mexican gourmet restaurant, serves dinner exclusively for Grand guests. Careyes requires formal attire for dining and reservations are required for dinner.
- Las Palmas
Indoor buffet and Rodizzio, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner exclusively for Grand guests. Las Palmas has a casual dress code
- Aires del Norte
Noreteno Grill with indoor and outdoor seating, serves lunch and dinner. Aires del Norte requires reservations for dinner and is exclusive for Grand guests. Casual attire for lunch, formal attire for dinner
- Las Agaves
Guadalajara restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, serves dinner. Reservations are required and dining is exclusive for Grand guests. Casual attire for dining.
Buffet and Yucatan corner with indoor and outdoor seating, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual attire for dining.
- La Bamba
Veracruz seafood with outdoor seating, open for lunch and dinner. La Bamba requires reservations for dinner. Casual attire for dining.
- Dos Lunas
Italian corner with indoor and outdoor seating, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual attire for dining..
- La Cantina
Mexican tapas with indoor and outdoor seating, serves lunch and dinner. Casual attire for dining.
- Isla Mujeres
Outdoor snacks, open for lunch. Casual attire for dining.
- Sushi Bar
Outdoor Mexican sushi fusion, open for lunch. Casual attire for dining