- 5 Days / 4 Nights In Luxury Accommodations
- Located On One Of The Best Beaches In Mexico
- Includes Unlimited Meals, Drinks & Alcohol
- Enjoy Our 4 Pools, 7 Restaurants & 8 Bars
Price is per room for entire stay, Not per person or per night. (per couple)
The Sandos Playacar Resort characterizes by the high quality of its facilities and their superb location. Surrounded by the natural wonders of the Caribbean, a point of contact for spirit and space. Located on one of the top beaches in the entire Cancun area, in front of an ample white sand beach bathed by waters blue turquoise of the Mexican Caribbean, this exclusive 5 star, All Inclusive resort offers you vacations of a class that you are accustomed: the best details, best gastronomy Mexican and international in its four restaurants, lodging of luxury in its 460 rooms and Junior Suites and an ample program of activities for all ages and pleasures.
Why Sandos Playacar!
- Resorts Includes A Multitude Of Activities and Entertainment, Plus Supervised Kids Club
- This All-Inclusive Resort Has 4 Pools, 4 Tennis Courts, A Private White Sand Beach, & Championship Golf
- Culinary Delights Offered By Any 7 a la carte, 3 Buffet Restaurants & 8 Separate Bars
Offers a King or 2 Double Beds, Sleeps 3 Adults and 1 Child or 2 Adults and 2 Children. All Inclusive Mini Bar Stocked Daily (Mineral Water, Beer, and Soda) Balcony with Garden, Rain Shower, View Air Conditioning, Telephone, Refrigerator, Daily Housekeeping, Hair Dryer, In Room Safe, Satellite TV, Desk, Iron/Ironing Board, Rollaway and Infant Cribs Available (Fee).
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS
- 3 Daily meals to include every day (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or a la Carte Dinner). Snacks 24 hours.
- Unlimited domestic beer, soft drinks, house Wine and domestic & international cocktails 24 hours within the Resort
- In rooms, Mini Bar with mineral water, soft drinks and beer (restocked every other day). Safety box.
- Tennis (unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation, on a first come first served basis). Includes equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required.
- Water sports: Pedal boats, Boogie board, Windsurfing, Sailing & Kayaking (may be canceled depending on ocean conditions – lessons not included). Snorkeling gear and Scuba Diving lessons in pool.
- Gym: free use of exercise equipment, sauna, steam room & whirlpool.
- Daily activities program: Guided walking tours, archery, darts, boccia, table tennis, language lessons, dancing courses, billiards, football, basketball, Aerobics, Beach Activities. Pool games and Water aerobics. Water polo. Beach Volleyball and Water Volleyball.
- “Kids Club” from 09:30 to 13:00 & 15:00 to 17:00 (Children 4-8/9-12 years) with supervised full activities program: Children”s pool and playground, games and crafts. Mini Disco.
- Nightly entertainment: Cabaret Shows, Music Halls and Theme Nights.
- No cover charge at disco. Sports and entertainment team.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering cuisine at our 7 a la carte restaurants and 3 buffet restaurants. Exotic little umbrella drinks? Yeah, we got ’em.
Offers breakfast and lunch items and, by night, it’s transformed into a Mexican buffet restaurant, with absolutely delectable Mexican favorites.
- Festival Grand
Open for all three meals daily under a huge, open-air palapa in the Beach section. Offerings at breakfast include Mexican specialties, French toast and pancakes, an omelet station, cereal, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, yogurt and more.
- IL Piemonte
Buffet offering pizza, pasta and other Italian dishes.
- Le Gourmet
Sophisticated a la carte french cuisine.
- Bagel Beach
Casual a la carte cuisine.
- Riviera Maya
A la carte Mexican cuisine.
- La Bambola
Snack bar offering delicious crepes.